All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Saturday, July 25, 2009

July Weekly Journal 2009


Welcome to my Weekly Journal. Each month I create a post to collect my thoughts and meanderings for the month. You can quickly find this post as it drops down the list by clicking on the Weekly Journal Link at the bottom of the Web Page.

July 25 Why No Post
Looks like July is going to be my least number of post yet. Summer is busy for everyone and mine has been no exception. I must admit that I have spent some quality time with my other blogs but most of the reason is that I have not had a chance to visit any churches. I have taken a thousand plus softball, t-Ball, swim meet, wedding, senior, Dog Portraits and Lutheran Church pictures but NO Cross Tipped Church Pictures to speak of. Hopefully the dust will settle in August and I can get back to making some regular post.

Look for a Public Display of the Cross Tipped Churches in February of 2010 at the Amos Memorial Library in Sidney.


No comments: