All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Saturday, June 11, 2011

Psalm 63:2-9



O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you,
in a dry and weary land where there is no water.
I have seen you in the sanctuary
and beheld your power and your glory.

Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.
I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.
My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you.

On my bed I remember you;
I think of you through the watches of the night.
Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings.
My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me.

Stained Glass Window
Saint Joseph Catholic Church
Egypt Ohio

No comments: