All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Friday, August 28, 2009

Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Archive)



Gee its been so long, I couldn't wait to go take pictures before I made another post. I found these in my archive and decided to make one. These were taken on my first trip inside the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary church. I am pretty sure I have not posted these before.



I am hoping to come back soon and do just a study on the Stations of the Cross. READ MORE...



Here are few of the altar.





This is just one of many wonderful stained glass windows.



Saint Wendelin.



This is the sculpture that anchors each Station of the Cross.



I am hoping to get out soon and get some new pictures with a fresh new outlook.

No comments: