All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Life Is Sacred

After attending and taking pictures of my grandsons Pre-School Graduation at Lehman Catholic High School, I couldn't help but notice the large number of crosses on the front lawn of the school.


READ MORE...
Investigation led me to this sign.



The number on the sign just froze me in my tracks. 3600 abortions not in a year, month or even a week but a DAY! I was bummed for the rest of the day.

While this display was only temporary they have a lovely permanent memorial that gave me the title for the post.



I hope that campaigns/displays like this aimed at improving public awareness on abortion and the number of lives impacted make a difference. It certainly opened up my eyes.

No comments: