All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Saint Henry (Archive)



Sill more from the old archive. I took these sometime ago. I was not all that happy with the pictures and wanted to come back and do a re-shoot. However, every time I've come back to take pictures the church has been busy.



I case you are wondering about all the archive post. I am running low on disk space so I am trying to kill two birds with one stone. Get back in the grove of posting for the Cross Tipped Church blog and clean up my hard-drive.



I want to start fresh when I start taking pictures again. I am going to change the way I post and the format once again. I will cover that in more detail in my September Weekly Journal post when I make it.








2 comments:

Kurt H said...

During the Jubilee Year of 2000, St. Henry was one of the pilgrimage churches for the northern Cincinnati Archdiocese. When my wife and I stopped in, we spoke with a parishioner who was still saddened by the architectural changes that were made to the interior of the church in the wake of the Second Vatican Council. You have a nice shot of the current sanctuary. I wish that I could see what the sanctuary used to look like.

RussDaMan said...

I was surprised by the modern interior on my first visit. Like you I would like to have seen what it looked like before. Maybe I can find someone who has a picture from that time they could share and I could post it along with my new shots.