All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Friday, January 15, 2010

Something Missing



I know Christmas was so last year but I still have some pictures that I hadn't got a chance to post yet. This was taken on Christmas Eve just before the 4 PM Children's Mass at St. Augustine in Minster. This picture is actually a crop of a much larger composition. I hadn't got around to taking a close-up yet when someone asked if I would like to have Baby Jesus in my pictures. I forgot that Baby Jesus would not be in the manger until Christmas Eve Mass. I was a little embarrassed to think that I hadn't even noticed. Photographers are suppose to pay attention to the details. So not only did my next set of pictures have Baby Jesus but the lights as well. The picture made my Christmas post.

No comments: