All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010



First I would like to thank all the good people who have taken the time out of their day to visit my blog. A special thank you goes out to all those who have left comments and sent me E-Mails. They really make my day.



As I look back on this past year I am amazed at where my journey chasing the steeples has taken me. Along the way I have met and talked with some of the most wonderful people. I hold dear these chance meetings and value them as much as the photographs I take. The Cross Tipped Churches blog as far as I know is the largest online body of work dedicated to these wonderful old churches. The largest body of work that I know of can be found at the Shrine of the Holy Relics.



I am looking forward to the New Year and further exploration and photographing these iconic and history laden old churches.
Russ Martin (AKA Steeple Chaser)



Pictures taken at Saint Augustine Church, Minster Ohio.

No comments: