All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Thursday, May 31, 2012

Weekly Journal 5/31/12

The Weekly Journal
It has been a busy month for sure. I was really happy when I was able to squeak in a visit to the St. Paul's Church. This was the last church I needed to visit that was on my original list. I do believe there may be a few more I may have missed. Either way there were a few churches that I would like to revisit with my new camera for sure to finish out the year.

As you may have already expected St. Paul's will be the featured church for the month of June. Not sure what July will bring.

 I am horrible when it comes to tagging my post. I have a lot of catching up to do in that department. So I hope to have that updated soon for all you folks who like to use the search/category feature.

I have not made my mind up completely yet on what I am going to do about the blog next year. I was thinking this might be the last year for me. Not sure. It' hard to walk away from something you have such a vested interest in. I just wish the local churches the ones that I take all these pictures off were more supportive of the blog. It would be nice to hear from them from time to time.

No comments: