All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Diary of a Steeple Chaser


October 2, 2012 

Well as you know I took sometime off last month to catch up on a few things. And wouldn't you know it, I caught up on absolutely nothing. Now October is here and it looks even worse as for having anytime to blog. I didn't even live up to my promise of continuing the Way of the Cross and Post Card Series.

So for those of you who follow my blog, first off -- Thank You and second, it is going to be awhile before I get time to take and post more pictures. I even missed the YWCA Tour of the churches I was so looking forward to going on.

I would hate for October to come and go without any new pics. I was really hoping to get some cool fall pics with the churches. I will try my best but have given up on making anymore promises. 

Take Care All and God Bless

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Life has too many aspects to be tied to one anyway. Don't worry about it, we'll all wait.