All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Sunday, October 14, 2012

St. Charles Seminary - Station One



We went camping this weekend with a couple of the grand-boys and had I great time trick or treating at the camp grounds. The pop-up we rented was from Davis Campers in North Star so I stopped at St. Charles and took some pics after I dropped the trailer off.

The large Stations of the Cross that Surround the cemetery look very similar  to the ones at The Shrine of the Holy Relics. Unfortunately some of these are in need of repair and most of them were dirty with litter. Station I - Jesus is Condemned - pictured here was one of the better ones.

And yes I used a little post processing magic to add a little pizazz .

Station One of the Way of the Cross
Saint Charles Seminary
Carthagena Ohio

No comments: