All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Monday, February 9, 2009

St. John Church (Fryburg)



This weekend I visited the St. John Church in Fryburg Ohio. It's a lovely old church that probably looks a lot like it did 100 years ago.



The church has some very interesting stained glass windows. I have not seen this type before and I found them difficult to photograph. This is just one pair of windows you will find in the church.



One of the interesting things I found was the rosary's on the church pews.



Here is a picture of the main altar. Click on it or any of the pictures in the post for a closer look.



The churches Pieta is one of the most unique that I have come across in the churches I have visited so far.



I took plenty of pictures and have plenty more for a second future post.

No comments: