All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Holy Trinity - Church

When I go on a picture outing for The Land of the Cross Tipped Churches, I have a plan/goal. This outings goal was to re-shoot the brick relief arches on the school by St. Augustine and revisit St. Henry. I got the pictures of the arches but St. Henry was in use.

I decided now was a good time to visit the Church of the Holy Trinity just 4 miles to the North in Coldwater. To get to the church take 118 North out of St. Henry. While the church is not part of the byway it is part of The Land of the Cross Tipped Churches. The Ohio Scenic Byway only features 8 of the many churches that are included. As time allows I plan to feature some of these other churches.

This was my first visit and I can easily say it was not a wasted trip. It is definitely worth the small detour to visit if your touring the churches. As you can see from the picture above of the church I am really missing my polarizer. A darker blue sky would of looked much nicer.

Holy Trinity Catholic Church
Coldwater Ohio

No comments: