All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weekly Journal March 2012



 It has been sometime since I've posted a Weekly Journal so lets get right to it.

 Images on this Blog are NOT to be used without permission. I have found several of my images For Sale and or Download. I get request all the time for permission to use my work. I have yet to deny a request and usually do not charge even if it is for commercial use. My normal fee is credit for the image. I have and do sell prints upon request. So if you see something you like feel free to send me an E-Mail.

 E-MAIL ME - I have created a new E-Mail Address for the Blog the old one will continue to work but I would like for you to use the new one - russsteeplechaser@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you. It is always uplifting when I get an E-Mail from one of my followers.

 Lets Talk About It Forum - I am playing around with adding a forum to the blog. I am currently testing one that you can find at the bottom of the page. Feel free to play around.

500 POST - I only need 49 post to reach 500. I can't think of a better way to celebrate my 5th year of taking pictures of the churches.

 Piqua YWCA Cross Tipped Church Tour - I will be accompanying a group from the Piqua YWCA on a tour of the churches October 2. I have already given one presentation of the churches at one of their meetings with one or two more to come before the tour to generate interest. Who knew my photography would lead to a speaking gig.

 Russ Martin AKA Steeple Chaser

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A speaking gig, huh? Well, when you're good you're good! :-)