All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Thursday, July 26, 2012

Diary of a Steeple Chaser


July 26, 2012 

Still more changes - I am changing the Weekly Journal to Diary of a Steeple Chaser.  I am not sold completely on the banner for the Diary yet so that may change in the near future. Posting times will vary.

Saint Michael will be the church featured in the month of August. I had a great time while visiting St. Michael. I got some really nice images so be sure to check in often in August.

The Black and White Postcard Series will continue till the end of the year and will be posted the 1st and 15th of the month for a total of a dozen pictures.

The Way of the Cross - This Sunday ends the first series of The Way of the Cross. We will start a new series in August featuring the Stations of the Cross from the Saint Michael Church.

Featured Post - Keep an eye on the Featured Post Section. I will be adding some new categories and updating others.

Revisiting the Past - The re-editing of my old post is proving to be more of a challenge then I had anticipated. It looks like it will take me the rest of the year to get through all my old post. At lest that's the plan anyway. I am still fiddling with 2008 with less than 50 post.

I am taking a break in September to catch up on some things on the blog. The Way of the Cross, Weekly Scriptures, and Post Cards will post as normal. But I plan on only doing one post a week on Wednesdays for the whole month.

Vintage Photochrom Postcard Series - This is another series of a dozen pictures of the churches that I am planning for next year starting in January. I am getting closer to the process I plan on using on the images to achieve the Photochrom effect. This is a sneak preview.

Russ Martin 
Steeple Chaser

No comments: