1. Relic Shrine - Shrine of the Holy Relics. Not only is this one of my favorite pics but also one of my favorite outings. The sisters let me pay a special visit to the Relic Chapel at Night. It was Awesome.
2. Station of the Cross - Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary. I just love the Stations of the Cross in the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church. I started doing close-ups to capture the detail. I was very happy with the way this one came out.
3. Stained Glass Window Collage - Holy Family Church. All I can say is WOW when I got a look of the stained glass windows of the Holy Family Church in Frenchtown. I made this collage and then donated a dozen prints for The Radio Maria Fundraiser.
4. Pieta Statue - St. Remy Church. Lots of the churches have Pieta statues and I almost always take a picture of them. This Window lit one I found a St. Remy is one of the best shots I have taken so far.
5. St. Remy Statue and Stained Glass - St. Remy Church. I am always on the look for that special shot and was pretty happy when I saw that I could silhouette the bust of the St. Remy Statue with the Stained Glass Window in the background.
6. Statue of Mary - St. Remy Church. St. Remy is a beautiful church and has recently been remodeled. This was taken before the remodel and when the altar of Mary had been decorated for the month of May the month of Mary.
7. Jesus with children Statue - Maria Stein Spiritual Center. I had visited The Shrine of the Holy Relics many times before I ventured over to the Maria Stein Spiritual Center right next door. It is home of the 50 Foot Cross and this beautiful statue.
8. Resurrected Jesus Wood Statue - St. Henry. St. Henry is one of the only completely modernized churches. As if that wasn't enough to make it stand out - how about a wood carved modern statue of the Risen Christ where you would normally find a crucifix. That alone is enough to make it in the top ten.
9. Crucifix - Sacred Heart of Jesus. The Sacred Heart of Jesus Church has one of the largest and most detailed Crucifix of all the churches. Standing underneath and looking up you can't help but get a since of wonder standing at the foot of the cross.