All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Thursday, May 7, 2009

Adam's First Breath

The sculpture "Adam's First Breath" is also in my Think Focus Click Blog.
It is just a wonderful piece made out of bronze and granite and can be
found in the Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park & Museum in Hamilton Ohio.

Bronze Sculpture of Adam taking his first breath.

The Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life,
and the man became a living being. Genesis 2:7


Related Links:
..... Pyramid Hill
..... Think Focus Click

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.