All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Thursday, May 14, 2009

Respect Life Memorial

All life deserves dignity from conception until a natural death.

Night picture of large gray statue of Jesus holding children.

The Maria Stein Spiritual Center Created this wonderful Respect Life Memorial.

Both the night shot above and the day one below show the statue of Jesus with the little children.

Day picture of large gray statue of Jesus holding children.

Besides the statue there is a large rock fountain.
The rock weighs 14000 pounds and had to be brought in by crane.
The rock was chiseled so that it's surface is completely covered
by water flowing down from the top.

Large rock fountain with the statue of Jesus holding children in the background.

Large rock fountain.

I am posting these but look for a post titled Respect To Life Memorial Re-Shoot. These are okay but I think I can do better.

This is one of those things that I didn't even knew existed until I found it on the Internet. Makes me wonder what else is out there that I have yet to discover.

Related Links: Maria Stein Spiritual Center

No comments: