All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Sunday, April 22, 2012

Graphic Log of an Exodus

This beautiful picture is the digital paint creation of Jose A. Rivera of Carolina - Puerto Rico. Jose E-Mailed me wanting permission to use one of my pictures in his artwork. So if you think the Resurrected Jesus looks familiar it because he made it using my picture. HOW COOL IS THAT.


Jose Rivera gave me two links -- one to his business Brainstorm Art and one to his blog Graphic log of an Exodus that this art work is posted in. Both sites are under construction but are still worth a look.

Below is a BIO he sent me:

Graphic log of an Exodus: A digital artistic stimulus to promote a day of graphic expression, poetic and aesthetic on how I see the world and its contemporary expression as you see it reflected in my artistic expressions about my entire cultural heritage of the island of Puerto Rico and my growth in my culture, religion and to develop critical thinking.

Here is the picture of mine that he used for his composition.

 

I would like to thank Jose for not only asking permission but also for sharing this wonderful work of art. There is even a chance that we may work together on some future projects. Now how exciting is that to have the Lord combining two peoples gifts to help spread the Good News.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this kind of artwork. It brings out sharpness and popping colors in the piece. Well done on both of your parts.

RussDaMan said...

He has one of the Crucifixion that is simply amazing. I am so looking forward to working with him again.