All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Sunday, April 1, 2012

Palm Crosses

Click on the link for instructions on how to make your own  Palm Cross. Very Cool. I just wish I had a palm so I could make one. I actually had one today in church but someone picked it up by mistake when I put down it to clean up and pack up my media stuff. Bummer

Thanks to Rich who made this post in Over the Rhine and into the Tiber Blog Warning this blog is a what I would call a "Tell-it-Like-it-is and call-em-the-way-I-see-em" -- not for the faint of heart LOL.

 The tutorial won't make the one I have pictured above. Sorry it was the only one I had in my archive.

 Lent Palm Cross 
St. Joseph Egypt Ohio

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There are some talented people in the world!! The thing that I like the most about this particular figure is the way they're able to weave it so His legs cross and blend with the rest of the palm. Beautiful!!

RussDaMan said...

I to was struck by the craftsmanship of this one.

Google Palm Crosses and you will be amazed at how creative people have been with these.