All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Spires of St. Rose

It's been a while since I posted a picture of one of the churches so I thought I'd add one -- with a twist of course. The last time posted a picture of this church it was shielded in scaffolding. The parishioners of this church do an outstanding job of keeping the church building maintained. It truly is a beautiful church.

St. Rose Catholic Church

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok now, did you make this look like a pencil sketching on purpose or was it a foggy day? I guess what I'm asking is did you do the photographer's magic to this one because I had to look real hard to determine if it was a sketch or not.

RussDaMan said...

Lol. Its a cheesy filter I added in post processing. The sky was blown out on one side. I tried using the filter to give it a more even look. This is not one of my favorite images. Sometimes I post my experiments good or bad and let the viewer be the judge.