All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Friday, April 6, 2012

Reveal Yourself To Me

Father, I would like to know You. Please reveal Yourself and the Lord Jesus to me. Please don’t let me be deceived, believing what is false. I thank You that I can approach Your throne in confidence, because I come by faith in Jesus Christ and His righteousness. Please bring me close to you. Lead me into the truth. Open my eyes to see all that you want me to see. I trust the Holy Spirit to teach me, because Jesus said ‘He will teach you all things.’ I call upon You now, trusting that You will do according to Your Word, as You have said, 'Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.' Thank you."


Stained Glass Window
St. Wendelin Catholic Church 

No comments: