All images are copyright © 2008-2013 Russ Martin,
(unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.


Thursday, April 30, 2009

Resurrected Christ (St. Remy Church Russia Ohio)

Statue of the Resurrected Christ holding a banner with a stained glass window in the background and a closeup of the same statue.

This statue of the resurrected Christ is put on display at the St. Remy Church in Russia, Ohio during the celebration of Easter. Unfortunately I did not have my tripod with me when I took these. The first one was taken at ISO 1600. On the second one it would of been nice if I could have extended my Depth of Field (DOF)so as not to blur the hand. Normally I would of just filed these and do a re-shoot, but I am pretty sure by the time I make it back there the statue will no longer be on display. LOW Light and Hand-Held hardly ever go together well.

No comments: